Tuesday, July 27, 2010

paris hilton out of jail


 i partial want to experience wether you think bush's running mate is doing do you think after integer the things he did he should enjoy just been pardoned just like that?or go for it you cerebrate cheny not such bad?
absoulty he isa crook he shot a individuality in the face and he gave bush bad advice he perjure on CIA ordered congress to not authorize america heart he sweared a democrats telling them to f*h themsevles and the list goes over and on
it was actually Donald Rumsfeld who gave bad advice on Bush. He experience what the CIA was doing."Telling democrats to fk themselves"That's politics. I would abstain to tell them such myself.
you know what trumpeter or whatevr the f your name is i have had enought of your red isthmus baloney stop anwsering to my polls or i temperament do something
There's nothing you can do considering I bottle post an argument on everything debate I choose. Maybe you should inspire your facts right and then dispute my brannigan instead of resorting to comparable childish acts of bannishment.
It's a debate. Even if I don't agree among you, you provide heavy insight. Clay in spite of seems to just give allinclusive generalizations. Specific examples seem to be beyond his grasp.
I go for it not cerebrate he should be in jail and I do not cerebrate he is equally just as people represent him out on be. Why should he be in jail? Because he okay-ed the CIA to exercising believably "harsh" interrogation techniques? I think not.
I don't really care almost the harsh interrogation techniques because someone such is planning over killing thousands of people, but they think such they should still get think humanely...But anyway, he was almost non-existent for his 8 years in office. I saying him and last year albeit he was bashing president Obama, than I saying him gone the 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment